An Old Gate and a Tractor Supply Pallet

I love Laurie and her painted signs at Welcome to Turner Farm

I loved the signs because they were done on free wooden pallets, and I had several pallets already at the house.

I also had a great old white gate that I had picked up on the side of the road.

I decided to try my hand at what Laurie had done.

I don't even dare to think mine are as  good as hers, but I do love both of them.




This Kinser Home sign sits at the foot of our driveway right in front of our shed.  It welcomes our visitors as they pull down the drive.



Our little hobby farm, which is what I like to call it, consists of five acres, fourteen chickens, a garden, a small orchard that we are having little success with,  a compost bin, a cat and the five of us.  

At some point, when we have more time, we would enjoy maybe having a little more livestock.  Not sure if that will happen, but maybe.  I think a milk goat would be nice.



Did you see the egg sign that says .10 a dozen?  My husband is afraid someone will think that's for real and that the eggs really are .10 a dozen.  Don't all people realize what decorations are?





Can you see Big D towering over all the other chickens in the back?

He is such a novelty at our home.  People love to look at him because he is such an abnormally large rooster.

He makes for good conversation, that's for sure.

Thanks to you all for stopping by today and visiting with me at our little hobby farm.

Come back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home