A Simply Lovely Wedding...Using Burlap

I have been to a lot of weddings but never to one that used burlap.  Yes, you heard me right, burlap. It was a simple yet beautiful wedding sprinkled with two things that I love...burlap and white.

Didn't get many pictures, but you will get the idea from what I did take.






Simple yet lovely...don't you agree?

If I got to do my wedding again, I would love to have an outdoor wedding and be able to incorporate some of these things that I love.  I would love to throw in some amazing vintage loveliness also. 

I have grown to appreciate the more simple things.  My mother calls them "simply elegant".  I like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home