~The Wedding~

Hey gals~ I thought I would share some photos of the wedding that I was in on Sat. The Bride is my boyfriends sister and that is me- the bridesmaid in the blue dress! (Gosh, I don't think I have ever shared on here photos of me.)  Below is The gorgeous flower girl cousins.....my little girl is on the right side~



This is my Dads 1950something Ford Thunderbird....he promised me this car when I was little, that it would be mine  when I turned 16. Well, when I turned 16 he changed it to when he passes away....now I am holding him to it to never sell it....I love this car!

Again, this is me with my boyfriend(the kids dad)....yes, I know everyone asks why aren't we married yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home