Tuscan Breakfast On Deck


This is a re-post from last year but I had to join Kim at Savvy Southern Style  for the Summer Deck and Porches Party.  I just realized I used some of the same items in my Summer Entertaining post for the Blog Party tomorrow night!  I hope you won't be sick of seeing some of the same willow things again.

RE-POST

We have had a few cooler days here in Richmond so I decided we would have breakfast on the deck.  What a gorgeous day...if it would only stay this way.


See my new gray willow candlesticks? Well, they were not originally gray and the food cover was originally painted white. I'll be doing a DIY post later on transforming wicker, rattan or willow into the new popular gray.

I found the willow food dome at an antique mall. It's not an old piece but I really liked it.


The carrier and the napkin rings I purchased with my gift card from our son and DIL.

 The candlesticks came from a garden shop that was going out of business and had some great reductions.






The first project we did to our home was to add this extension to the deck.  I love having the extra space for seating.






.  Oh No!  I forgot to tell you not to eat the cantaloupe. I hope you did not break a tooth!  I should have told you these are faux cantaloupe.  Did I fool anyone? 


I'll be back tomorrow evening for "Summer Entertaining" and I look forward to seeing what you have to share.  Thanks to Vanessa and Heather of  At The Picket Fence  for all their hard work putting this party together.
Hugs, Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home