Sharing a Little Rust Over At Donna's

I have to say that the Rust Party that Donna is hosting at Funky Junk Interiors is probably one of my favorites so far.  I LOVE all of the rusty crusty treasures that everyone is sharing.  It just makes me want to find more to add to my small but hopefully growing collection.


This was an old ash tray.   Love the rusty handles with the pretty crystals hanging from them.  Such a great contrast.


My flour scoop I just got for my birthday.  Isn't it a neat candle holder?



Love the pour spout on this old bucket.



I know it's just a small little lock, but I love it...

Have to show you what this little lock goes to...



My great little door that I bought at the flea market. 
 I wish I had oodles of these doors hanging around my house.  I love the character.

Not a lot of rust to show off just yet.  Hopefully Donna will do another one of these parties in the near future and I will have more to share.

Make sure to go check out what everybody else has and join the party yourself if you have some neat rusty goodies hanging around your place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home