Surrounded With Letters and Numbers

I love using letters and numbers when I accessorize my home.  They speak to me.  Really they do...

I love using K for our last name.  I love using the number 9 or any derivative of the number 9 or even if it just has the number 9 somewhere in it.  Yep, 9 is my favorite number, but I think I've told ya'll that before.  I love having my kids names, random words, just whatever really. 

Got way too many photos today, but gonna share them anyway, if you don't mind.




























There are more, but I spared you. (or saved them for another post)

What about you?  Do you use letters and numbers in your house? 

Do you have a favorite number?  I would love to know what it is and why.  I enjoy reading your thoughts so please share if you have a minute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home