Thank You

Congrats to Melaine at  My Sweet Savannah  for winning the gorgeous pearl necklace as part of  This Photographers Life,  Whats Your Favorite Place In Your House contest. I have been a big fan of Melaine's style and her blog for quite a while.  Her home is gorgeous and what a super talented lady she is.

I want to thank everyone that voted for our family room in the contest.  You guys are absolutely the best and  I truly appreciate your support. Thank You!



I may not have won the pearls but I did get really great news from  Heather Bullard .  I was the lucky winner of  her Summer Entertaining Giveaway and a $80.00 gift card from CSN .  I have already gone on-line and ordered some great stuff. Thank you so much Heather and CSN!

Also a while back I won a lovely monogrammed vase from Linda at  Coastal Charm.  Thank you Linda.  I know I will use this pretty flower vase often.

I hope everyone has a great 4Th!

Hugs,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home