Cloche Party

Marty at  A Stroll Thru Life  is having a Cloche Party!  I love Cloches and I am forever changing things around in mine.  Here are photos of current displays as well as some from the past. Enjoy!


I have added my collection of silver mirrors and vanity items to this cloche. It sits on a favorite silver bowl.











This one is from Christmas last year.




Marty said you could call any type of container a "cloche" for this party so I am including my birdhouse. The top opens and I use this as a carrier for my transferware.






I dressed this bird cage up with a chandelier, vintage photos and perfume bottle.


Here is my largest "cloche" of all!  A tall candle in a glass vase in the center and it is surrounded by seashells, coral, sea fans and glass floats.


I hope you enjoyed my collection.  Please visit Marty's Cloche Party at  A Stroll Thru Life

I am also joining:

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sherry
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home