An Old Window With a Christmas Message

I am decorating early.

I know, some of you think I am crazy, but I want it done before Thanksgiving travels begin.  I want to come home to a Christmas filled home where the only thing left to do is put up the tree as a family.

Faith and I decorated our small snowman tree last night that I will show you sometime because it is so fun and so full of one of my favorite things…snowmen.

Today, I began working on my entryway a little bit.

I love my first bit of progress mainly because of the message it brings to all who enter our front door.

 

window 1

window 2

I will be adding a little more to the rest of the table the window is sitting on, but not too much.  I want to keep the words as the focal point.

Any doubt what The Reason for the season is at our home? 

Heading over to Marty’s at A Stroll Thru Life for her Tabletop Tuesday party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home