Decorations, Wins & Hodgepodge


The antique mall where I rent space is having an open house this weekend so I got busy making some decorations for my shop.  I had some vintage sugar bowls that were missing their tops and some other vintage containers that I had picked up at yard sales or thrift stores. I added faux greenery and some things I already had to make very quick and inexpensive decorations. This is a great way to use those pieces that are chipped, broken or missing parts.



I also joined the bandwagon and made a large coffee filter wreath. I'll be changing out the ribbon before taking it to the shop but this is all I had on hand at the time.  I can't even count the times I burned my fingers with hot glue!  I Like the way the wreath turned out but I won't be making another one anytime soon.  I have a very low tolerance for pain.!!  

Did you notice my new button at the top of my sidebar?  See the one that says CSN Stores Preferred Blogger?  This could mean even more giveaways for my readers and the possibility of  larger gift certificate amounts for you. Do you need to do some holiday shopping and prefer to do it on-line?  We all know CSN Stores  have over 200 stores to choose from and they carry everything from chandeliers to cookware.  I have been looking for a barstool  for my craft table and I think I have found the perfect one.. Check back here for new and exciting things happening.

Since I am on the subject of giveaways I want to show you my most recent wins.  Lacy at  The Inspired Nest  chose my name for her recent giveaway of a Moen Mirrorscape.  This product transforms a plain builder grade mirror to a beautiful framed one. Please drop by and visit Lacy's wonderful blog. Not only is she super talented and creative but she is also one of the sweetest girls I have met in blogging. Below is an example of Moen Mirrorscape.

I wish these were my bathroom cabinets.
 I'll be showing you pictures of the product in our guest bath when we get it installed.  
Thank you so much Lacy!

My 2ND win was this adorable glass tray from my friend Sherry at  Design Indulgence.  Sherry is a very talented designer in Atlanta that creates beautiful homes. She has a gorgeous home that has been photographed for BHG.  Please drop by her blog and look around. 

Sherry, Thank you for this darling tray!

I'll be joining the parties at:

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Sherry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home