Christmas Mantel

Layla at  The Lettered Cottage  is having a Mantel Party tomorrow and it looks like I am running late!  I haven't even started decorating the mantel and the tree isn't even finished yet.  Rather than miss the party I am showing you my 2009 mantel.

I must apologize for the poor quality of the photos.  I had just started blogging when these were taken with my little point and shoot.  I will try to do better this year.






Please visit me starting 12/15 for the Holiday Decor linky Party.  I hope you will join me in sharing your holiday decor including Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or any holiday you may celebrate this time of year. Please feel free to link up tablescapes, recipes, trees, wreaths, outdoor decorations. There are really no restrictions as long as it is holiday appropriate and family friendly.



Thanks for visiting and Happy Holidays!

Sherry









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home