Christmas Window Vignette (Message On a Window)


Okay, I have decided that instead of “message in a bottle”, I have a “message on a window”. (nuff said on that)
My Christmas window needed a little tweaking so you could read the message a little easier. I added a piece of burlap to the back because we all know that burlap is like Duct tape and will fix anything, right?  (you know most of you agree with that statement)
With a few extra additions, this is how my window vignette turned out.
fixed window 1
We had a good ole fashioned popcorn stringing last night and made garland to hang on the top of the window.
About every other piece of popcorn Faith ate off of her garland, so it took her a little longer, but it was so much fun to watch her.
fixed window 2
fixed window 3
fixed window 4
fixed window 5
fixed window 6
I have been adding Christmas touches to our home all week in between the rest of life, which is always so busy.
Let me make sure to say that I am not forgetting Thanksgiving. 
  I have so much to be thankful to the Lord for and I pray that I express that thankfulness to Him everyday. 
I don’t want to be like the nine lepers who didn’t go back and say thank you after they were healed.  I want to make sure to be like the one who did tell Jesus…Thank You!!  (Luke 17:11-19)
Heading over to Donna’s at Funky Junk Interiors for her “White” party and Perfectly Imperfect for her party.

Check out Cindy's party tonight at Cottage Instincts and Amy's at Whisperwood Cottage and My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home