Mom Cave

Today I am joining Susan at  Between Naps On The Porch  for the HomeGoods Mom Cave event. My home office is my sanctuary, the place where I blog, read my decorating books and magazines and work on my crafts. This is my Mom Cave.  I wanted this room to be fun and girly but also functional. I have always loved black and white in decorating and for my office I threw in apple green walls to punch it up a little.



The lamp is from HomeGoods and I added the trim and bows.



The vintage settee was a Craigslist find and I painted it black and had it reupholstered in a black and white damask print.  

The mirror was a $5.00 garage sale find and I painted right over the mirror with chalkboard paint.



Valances custom made by a lady I found on Ebay.


A before picture taken on the day the furniture arrived.

If I should be lucky enough to win one of  HomeGoods gift cards I would be happy say goodbye to my old generic office chair and replace it with the lovely one below.

The clock was a customer find on HomeGoods website. Would this not be perfect for my room?


Please drop by  Between Naps On The Porch to see all the wonderful Mom Caves posted.

I am also joining the parties at:

Thanks for visiting and I love to read your comments.
xo, Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home