Taking In the Beauty

Hello to all my friends!

My family and I are soaking in the beauty of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a few days and I am taking time away from my computer.  I want to make sure my family have my undivided attention and that they know that they are my main focus.

I will tell you that as I lay in my bed in the hotel, I can look out the window and see the most beautiful cross sitting atop a mountain.  It is breathtaking and I am in awe.  I praise God for sending His Son to die on that old rugged cross for me.

Remember, ladies, that we are all princesses because we are daughters of the King!!!

Talk to you in a few days...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home