One year Blog Birthday + Junkin

One year ago yesterday I started this little blog not really knowing what I was getting myself into!  I never would have guessed the joy blogging would bring me and the friendships I would develop.  I consider each of you to be my dearest friends that I so enjoy visiting with each morning.  Blogging is like living in a neighborhood full of talented and  fabulous people that all have similar interest and enjoy most of the same things you do.  I have the absolute best neighborhood !

I am amazed and inspired everyday at the talent and creativity posted and I have learned so much from each of you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Speaking of blogging buddies.  Lynn from The Vintage Nest  and I spent a fun day antiquing and junkin.  We started out at  Snow Creek Farms  Christmas open house.  The shop is the entire downstairs of this fabulous old home and the ladies at Snow Creek Farms had it decorated beautifully.  The home is full of antiques and vintage items available for sale. They even had the outside decorated with beautiful quilts hanging from clotheslines, wicker furniture and they served hot apple cider with sweet goodies.  Below are some pictures of this darling shop.









Lynn and I stopped at a couple of antique shops, a garage sale and a thrift store on our way to Through The Garden Gate.  This shop always has the prettiest and most unique seasonal decorations and this weekend was their Christmas open house. 





Sorry about the bad photos. There was very little natural light.

After leaving these shops I wanted to come straight home and start pulling out my boxes of Christmas decor but my family would have had me committed!  I do think I will start decorating the shop next week though.

It was a really fun day and I got lots of ideas for Christmas decorating  I did buy some decorations, antique bottles and silver plate for my shop.

I am joining the parties at:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Hugs,
Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home