Brilliant Ideas of Christmas

I wish they were my brilliant ideas, but they’re not.

I received my first copy of the beautiful magazine, Jeanne d’ Arc Living today.

Oh, my, at the loveliness! 

My copy came from Lori at Round Barn Potting Co.  Thanks so much, Lori, for hooking me up so nicely.

By the way…my girls have me geared up for early Christmas decorating, so I am up to my eyeballs in STUFF.

I really never decorate this early, but they can’t wait.  (maybe I should include myself as well, because I am pretty excited)

My plans are to do a little bit at a time and spread the love around.

I will show you some of the things I am working on soon.

Hope you are all well.

God bless you my friends, each and everyone of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home