CSN And Reminder

I never thought a little bit of spackel would be worthy of all your kind comments.  Thank you so much!!

Everyone in blogland knows about CSN Stores and what an amazing array of products they offer.  I have been looking for rugs on-line and they carry a large assortment to choose from.  I have found everything from modern rugs, traditional and somewhat quirky rugs.  Below are some of my favorite.

You know how much I love transferware.  It covers my walls, armoire and buffet. With this rug I could add transferware to the floor! 

The colors in this rug are beautiful. 

This coral rug would be fabulous in a beach home. Just imagine white slip covered furniture and this rug.

Another of my favorite.

I think this one would look great in my office. Cover the settee with grain sack pillows and it would make quite a statement.

What's your favorite rug in your home?  

Just a reminder about the  One World One Heart Event  starting on 1/30/11.  Each participant will be offering door prizes that you can enter to win.  Last year there were over 1000 participants worldwide. Plan on stopping by my blog on 1/30/11 to see what I will be giving away.

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home