Jute and a Clay Tag…And Congrats

A simple little project with a great big message…

cross 1

cross 2

Months ago, I found an old shutter on the side of the road and  took most of the slats out of it so I could use it as a ladder in my guest room.

I then had all kinds of the slats that I knew could be used as something.  These were perfect to make my jute covered cross.

I simply wound and wound the jute around each slat and then hot glued them together.  How easy is that!

I  learned from Laurie at Heaven's Walk how to make clay tags so I made a crown tag, stamped the words I AM, and then tea stained it a little to darken up the clay.

Now I have a sweet reminder of the cross that my Savoir died on.

Simple and easy project with big and bold statement!

***

I want to thank each one of you for entering my giveaway.  I was very pleased at how many people came by and entered.  I love meeting new people and this gave me just that opportunity.

The winner of the giveaway is a brand new blogger.  Her name is Patricia and her blog is Grammy Goodwill.  Isn’t that a fun name?

Congratulations to you Grammy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home