My Favorite “Pop” of Color

My favorite pop of color throughout my house now is beautiful bluish green.   I love the way it looks with my whites and browns.
It also reminds me of spring so that’s a good thing.
can
My sweet husband brought these flowers home to me yesterday.  I am fighting a cold and these were a great way to boost me up a little.  I love this old tin holding them.
carpenters box
egg basket
This old egg basket holds some beautiful old books and my grandfather’s trophy bowl.
fan
flashlight 
utensil holder
music
bottle 1
Check out my new bottle. I fell in love with it when I saw it in  Urban Farmgirl’s Etsy Shop.
I also want to show you a great necklace I bought from Mary.
a necklace
Love this!
You should go over and take a look at her beautiful ETSY shop.  She has gorgeous pieces and they are all displayed wonderfully.
What is your favorite color to accent with?  Or, do you have many?

Linking up at Common Ground...Vintage Inspiration Friday

French Country Cottage


Don't forget the giveaway that ends tomorrow night.  Stop by and sign up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home