I’ve Been Shopping For a Gift

I just wanted to let all my friends know that I have been shopping for  special gifts.  The reason for the gifts is because I want to share something special with you.

How I would LOVE to be able to get something for each one of you that I spend time with here on my blog.  But, since that is not possible, I have to pick one of you. 

Within the next couple of days, I will be having a cool giveaway that I think you all will like.  I would like it, so I think you will too.

I am doing this giveaway to say thanks to all of the sweet people that follow me.  I want to say thank you for spending time with me and my family in our home.

I want you to know that you are special to me.  Truly, you are.  You are special to me, because you are special to God.  And, I appreciate you and all that you have added to my life.  Man, I have made some good friends on here.

Make sure to be on the lookout over the next couple  of days and see how to sign up.  I can assure you that there will be no big rules.  I am such a simple girl.

***

One more thing…

There are a lot of you who are introducing people and doing special features on other bloggers.  I would love to do the same thing on here on occasion. 

I have so many friends that I have made that I would love for you to know about.  Some of them are already well known, but why not give them another shout out.

I love to think that I could give someone a little extra encouragement every now and then and I think this is one way to do just that.

That will be coming real soon.

***

Have a great Sunday, my sweet friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home