Paris Pillow

Hello Friends!  Steve and I took a little trip last Thursday to Maryland to do some antiquing.  On the way we stopped at  Lucketts Store which is one of my favorite shops.  Miss Mustard Seed  sells some of her wonderful creations at Lucketts.  Friday morning we woke up to snow but that didn't stop us from heading to Chartreuse & Co.  for their once a month barn sale.  Before heading home we stopped at a couple of antique malls in downtown Frederick.  It was a fun couple of days and it was nice to get away together.

I bought a few things on this trip that I will be posting at a later time. I did want to show you a pillow I bought at Chartreuse.





Isn't she lovely?  You can see more pictures of our bedroom and sitting room here

I also have a long overdue thank you to  Lindy @ Cottage Hill  for these fabulous stockings I won in her giveaway last month.



Thank you Lindy!!

The crown is actually a tree topper that I bought at an after Christmas sale for 80% off! 
I also wanted to say thanks to Rachael @ Lovely Crafty Home  and Mona @  Providence Ltd  who both passed the Stylish Blogger award on to me.  I will be back later to list the seven things you may not know about me and to pass the award on.

Thank you for stopping by and I enjoy reading all your comments.

I'll be joining the parties at:

xo,
Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home