A Little Luxury In the Kitchen

My sweet husband just gave me my early Valentine’s gift and I had to share it with you all.

coffee 1

This Keurig coffee maker is wonderful.  It makes great tasting coffee and is so easy to use.

I like it because I am basically the only coffee drinker in our house and it enables me to fix just one or two cups of coffee at a time instead of a whole pot.

The luxurious part is that it’s really not all that economical.  How do I know that?  Because my sweet, computer minded, highly intelligent husband loves to do spread sheets and he figured it out.   

But, he got it for me anyway because he knew how much I would love it.  He’s right.

I will tell you that he bought ours, brand new, off of EBAY for much less money than it would have cost us in the store.  He is a smart shopper who does lots of research before he buys.

coffee 3

Let me tell you a little about the coffee.  You can buy it in bulk at places like Costco and Sams, but you can also order it on line.  After much research, (remember the husband likes to do research) we decided that one of the best places to get it was Coffee For Less.  I was able to order it in bulk and they had all sorts of flavors to choose from.

I really feel like I am drinking coffee from a coffee shop every time I fix me a cup. 

Maybe some day, you and I can chat in person over a nice cup of hot Caramel Vanilla Cream, French Vanilla, or simple French Roast.  They are all so tasty.

Happy Valentine’s to me from my sweet sweet hubby and happy early Valentine’s to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home