Orlando Trip and Winner

Hi everyone!  We got back from our whirlwind trip to Orlando last night.  It was wonderful to see my family and spend time with them.  I swear my grand kids have grown a foot since December.

Our home in Virginia will be on the market next week and the beach house will be for sale in the next few weeks.  We did have a chance to look at some neighborhoods while in Orlando and we eliminated a few areas and added a couple of new ones.   Please send positive thoughts our way that our homes will sell quickly and we can begin a new life in Florida.


Thank you to everyone that entered my One World One Heart Giveaway.


The winner is.......

Connie @  She Dreams Big

Congrats, Connie!!  Email me your mailing address and I'll get the two Shabby Chic books in the mail.

Now I am on my way to organize yet another closet.
xo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home