“Celebrate Friends”

Is it wrong to be so excited over gifts?

If it is, then I’m sorry, but I have told you before that I love gifts even if it’s a pack of chewing gum.  I love the thrill of getting a package through the mail and seeing what’s in it.  Surprises make me smile!

Is it strange to be very thankful for a friend that I have never actually met but truly feel like God has brought our lives together?

I know it’s not really strange to any of you because through this adventure of blogging, I think many of us have experienced the same thing. 

Friendships can be started in all sorts of ways, can’t they?

I just had to share with you, my other friends,  the neat gifts that I got today from my sweet friend Becky at Buckets of Burlap.  Don’t you just love the name of her blog?

This is what I got to open…

wrapped

You know she already had me at the burlap tie.

This is what I found inside…

towel etc

and…

one of my favorite things that she remembered that I loved…

jar

I love these blue Ball jars.  I use them all over my home and she was thoughtful enough to remember that. 

I thought I would take another quick minute and show you what I did with my pretties…

book

towel rack

fan

 

table 1

Thanks to my sweet friend Becky for putting a huge smile on my face today.

I do celebrate all my friendships and am thankful for each one.

tag 2

I hope that you will celebrate all of your friendships today and take a minute to tell a friend how much they mean to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home