Spring In a Bottle

I am so ready for Spring, but I've told you that already, haven't I?

Little bits of spring decor here and there are helping me to get that warm fuzzy spring is almost here feeling.

If you have never been to a Goodwill Outlet, then you have missed out on a very unique experience.
You have to be able to dig and grab with the best of them…and I mean the best because these people buy this stuff by the cartfuls, I assume to resale.
There are big bins FULL of anything you can imagine.  I have only been twice and both times left with a few pretty cool things.
This trip,  I found these three beauties!
bottles 1
Can you tell that these are wine bottles?
Can you believe it?
bottles 2
I had no idea that wine came packaged so pretty.
I mean this is my favorite color, you know.
bottle 3
I went outside before the torrential rain started this morning and brought in a few pretty branches with little buds beginning to form.
branches 2
I love the way they look in these bottles.
bottles 4
Can you see why I call them my spring in a bottle?
bottles 5

I am partying over at Jennifer Rizzo's for a spring party she is hosting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home