~Snazziedrawers~

Hey girls...it's been a while! I have to share with you a great Etsy shop that I discovered!

Do you see a skirt you like? Maybe a necklace or flower headband? If so, well now you can make them yourself!! These sample photos are so gorgous.......Just pop on over to Snazziedrawers where you can purchase these fabulous patterns to start creating! Ok...I know what your thinking...I can't sew, there is no way I can do that. Wondering if these patterns would be too complicated, I made sure to ask Joy first.So, I decided to buy some of Joy's pattern packages recently and she does a great job giving you details with colorful photos to make these for yourself, your child or even as a gift.  If you want to see more be sure to  check out her Blog Snazziedrawers.com
Once I get my first creation done, I am going to have to show it on here and you all can let me know how I did!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home