Kitchen Cabinet Update and a Little Note

Remember me sharing with you all the other day about my oak kitchen cabinets and that I am learning to be very happy and content with because they are off limits when it comes to paint?

I also showed you how I had taken the glass doors off of a couple of the cabinets to have that open look that I really like.

Well, in great blogging friend fashion, I had a couple of you who had a great idea of how I could at least lighten up the inside of those open cabinets.  You rock with your ideas and how you so sweetly share them with a girl in need.  So thank you to Red Gate Farm and Anita at Going A Little Coastal for your suggestions.

This was the before…

cabinet 1

And the after…

 laugh

full cab

I bought my foam board at Target and painted it the color of my kitchen walls and then just popped it right in.  Of course, I measured it first.  I think it looks great in there.

This was so easy and so cheap, which is just what I love.

Thanks again to my friends for their suggestions!

***

**I wanted to also let you know something that I have been praying about for quite awhile now and that I feel like God is confirming that it’s okay for me to jump into.

Sometime in March, I will be opening up my own Etsy shop!!!

I am hoping to stock my shop with unique treasures from all over but especially from the beautiful farms and homes of Tennessee.

Many of you have commented on the great things I get from my treasure hunting uncle and I would love to share some of his finds with all of you.   I will also be scouring the flea markets, yard sales and estate sales with all of you in mind.

My shop will consist mostly of vintage items but will also include some beautiful  handmade items as well.  Oh, I think you will like what I have.  I sure hope so.

I will keep you all posted and let you know when the shop will be open.

See you there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home