Guest Room Tour

Thank you  for all the good wishes on our move.  I know with all of you sending positive thoughts our homes will sell quickly.

Since we decided to put our home on the market I have been staging it for sale.  You all know with a blog named No Minimalist Here that I like stuff...lots of stuff!   We have been removing some pictures and art from the walls and filling in nail holes.  Some of the excess decorations have been packed away and others have been put in my shop for sale.  I've even sold a few small pieces of furniture on Craigslist and we have taken a couple of loads to Goodwill.

After packing all this stuff away I realized I never showed you our two guest rooms.  I can't believe I don't have a single picture of the rooms fully decorated.  Keep in mind the guestrooms are now pretty bare and de-personalized.

First is a room used mostly by our grand kids.


The twin beds, mirror and night stand were all bought through Craigslist. The bedding came from TJ Maxx.


This is such a cute book!

Our other guest room is done in black and white toile with burgundy silk drapes. 


I refinished this chair a very long time ago but recently added the drop cloth seat to it. This was my first attempt at using a transfer image.



The armoire is yet another CL find.  It's made by Habersham and I liked the factory distressed finish so I didn't have to do a thing to it.  It goes perfectly with the headboard we bought at a local furniture store. The lamps and bedside tables are from TJ Maxx. A little paint transformed the tables for this room.
 

Here is a closeup of the carvings.

Thanks for visiting and taking the tour with me. I still have a couple more rooms you haven't seen and I'll be showing those soon.

I am joining the parties at:


xo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home