Autumn-time = Fireplace gathering

 

I hope you all have enjoyed the Autumn weekend!

I enjoyed gathering around the fireplace with my family!

Autumn-time means fireplace gathering.

 

FP12 source 1st dibs  Photo credit Melanie Acevedo

 

FP7House of Porters

 

FP14 source http://www.e-magdeco.com/

 

FP8Schouwen Standaert

 

FP5 source unknown

 

FP6 Kordekor

 

FP3source here

 

FP4 source unknown

 

FP2 source here

 

FP11source unknown

 

Chalet 49 (Isabel Lopez Quesada)Isabel LĆ³pez Quesada

 

FP9Vicki Archer   Photo credit Carla Coulson

 

FP13Peter Pennoyer Architects

 

FP15 My library LefĆØvre Interiors  Photo credit Fotografie Claude Smekens

 

FP1 source unknown

 

I wish you a wonderful start of this new week!

xx

Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home