Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe

Several of you asked for my apple butter recipe that I make in the crock pot.   It is simple and it is delicious.

Approximately 3 lbs apples
3 cups sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp cloves
Dash of salt
3/4 cup water

Fill crock pot 3/4 full of peeled, cored, sliced apples.  Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly mixed.  Cover and cook on low overnight.  If butter has too much liquid, remove lid and cook on high until desired consistency.

apple butter 1

jars 3

If you make your own, I would love to know what you think about it.

Update on my mama…Honestly, this is not a great time.  She is feeling really bad.  She has very little strength, can’t eat, and just feels lousy.  Boy, this is a tough one, my friends.  It’s tough to see your mom, who has always been so strong, now feeling so sick.  I ask you to please continue to pray.  Thank you.

Also…I am busily preparing for our guests who are coming in from Louisiana this week.  Mr. and Mrs. Buckets of Burlap and their beautiful family will be here soon.  We cannot wait for their arrival.  Boy, do we have some fun things planned.   I will be taking them to the Nashville Flea Market while they are in town, so if you are going to be there, let me know and maybe we can have a blogger hook up sometime that day.  Wouldn’t that be fun?

Hope you are all doing great and pray that you all have blessed Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home