Pumpkin Anything

I admit that I absolutely love pumpkin anything.


green pumpkin 5


This beautiful blue green pumpkin, I love to look at.


green pumpkin 1


green pumpkin 3


And, then there is all of the other pumpkin stuff that I love…


pumpkin sign


I usually make my own whole wheat pancakes, but when I found this at Trader Joe’s, I had to try it out.


pancake mix


Oh my goodness, these were delish.


pancakes


I love muffins!  These pumpkin muffins are made with freshly ground whole wheat.    They are a little heavy, but oh so tasty.


pumpkin muffins yes


Of course, you can’t have the muffins without a good hot cup of coffee.  Right??


pumpkin coffee 2


Green Mountain Coffee is one of my all time favorites.  Their pumpkin spice is seasonal, so I stock up when they have it available.


pumpkin coffee


Pumpkin Spice coffee, homemade pumpkin muffins, and homemade apple butter.  OH MY!


coffee


One more look at this beautiful pumpkin and my gorgeous hydrangeas.


green pumpkin 2


Add a pumpkin candle, and I am one happy lady.


See what I mean.  Pumpkin anything….


Blessings everyone.


Linking up at Momma Hens Coop and Primp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home