Need Your Help!


Hi Everyone.

You guys tell me all the time that I am the queen of thrifty. 
 Now I need your help to prove I am.  

There is a contest going on at  Cheap Sally where the winner will be doing money saving post on Sally's
blog and it comes with a really nice salary.  The contest has been going on for a while but I just found it so I am way behind in votes.  The people with the most votes move on to round two of the contest.


I know I have some great followers and with your help I can catch up.   You can vote once per day until 10/31/11 at  Cheap Sally.  Just hit the round vote button below my picture.

Thank you so much!  I appreciate you taking the time to help out.

Hugs,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home