Basket Love & A Winner


I have always loved baskets, especially vintage one.  There is something about the texture
of rattan, willow and wicker that I absolutely adore.  Not only are baskets decorative but
also great for storing things. 

I have collected quite a few baskets over the years and I thought I would share
some of those with you. 



The two below are my newest additions.  These two identical baskets were found on the same
day at different estate sales.  They now hold some of my demijohns.



As you can see this vignette get changed around quite often.




One of my favorite baskets is this vintage cart.  I had to climb over a
pile of lawn mowers, tools and junk to get this cutie.





Baskets help keep me organized in my home office.




I use my vintage laundry basket a lot!


You  know my love for wicker covered demijohns

The bee skep is technically not a basket but I love the texture.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my collection.  I never pay much
for my baskets. Most of them are from thrift stores, estate sales, auctions and
antique malls.  I don't normally go looking for them....they just seem to find me!

 Below is my dream basket from the movie It's Complicated.
I am on a quest to find this basket style table.
I can just hear hubby sighing now!


The winner of the Memories Suite giveaway is:
The Thriving Thrifty

Congrats and I will send you an email shortly.

This week I will be partying at:

Thanks for visiting.
:)  Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home