Feature and Randomness


I hope you had a great weekend!

We had another showing of our house this weekend   That meant spending Saturday morning cleaning
at warp speed.  There have been no offers so far and this house selling is driving me crazy.  We clean the house spotless, just for someone to walk through and be out in less than ten minutes.  The gentleman
that looked at our house Saturday had more than a dozen other homes to look at over the weekend.
The competition is fierce in Richmond...uuggh!

I am really TRYING to take the attitude of  "it will sell when the time is right"
  All I can say is the right time better get here soon!

I have to keep a sense of humor about the selling process and finding these photos did make me giggle.
There are actual pictures posted by real estate agents to the MLS.

Hmmm,   I wonder if these homes have sold?

Home security system? 
I can just imagine the owner vacuuming his collection.

Is the rest of the elephant on the other side of the wall?  


I've seen bear skin rugs but what's up with the bear on the ceiling?

This bedroom has a lot of leg room to stretch out.
What was this realtor thinking?

Notice the ankle bracelet?


Don't bother getting up.


Last but not least is my favorite photo. 
Why am I driving myself crazy trying to keep our house clean?

Can you believe these photos were actually posted on the MLS?


On to happier thoughts..

Tracy at  Screaming Sardine is doing a feature on me today.  If you want to see my husband's
pet name for me, or the strange thing I can not eat without peanut butter, then head over to
check out the interview. 

Tracy, Thank you for including me in your blog series!

Hugs ,
Sherry



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home