Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House Party!

You will find the link to join the party at the bottom of this post and I look
forward to seeing what you have to share this week.

This week we will be touring the home of a very talented lady.  Not only
 is she an interior designer but she also makes custom window treatments,  pillows, 
 table linens and lamp shades. 

I hope you enjoy touring the beautiful home of Sonya @ Beyond the Screen Door .






Love the French Country bar stools.


Isn't this a pretty kitchen?




I have had Christmas decorating on my mind lately and I love her cute trees.


Below are a few examples of items Sonya offers in her SHOP.





I hope you enjoyed this weeks home tour and I want to thank Sonya for opening up
her stunning home for the Open House Party.

xo,
Sherry



 
 
 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home