Random Saturday musings, a few questions answered and a hello

Happy Saturday to you. I don't know about where you are but over here they are predicting one heck of a nasty day...including cold rain, high winds and then get this eventually a wet driven SNOW! Yes you read right, its not even Halloween and they are talking snow! Up north and west, they are predicting boatloads of the white stuff, as in up to one foot! Huh? What IS going on?

Anyway, this is one of my random posts....a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Many of you wanted the names of the fabrics I featured on Thurs. post (the library fabrics) as well as the lighting sources so I included that information. The sconce is from Decorative Crafts. Then some pretty spaces and pictures of fun things that just struck a chord for no real reason at all.

What are you up to this weekend? Here, the normal chauffeuring of my son to various things, two house appts. dinner plans with friends (I hope, hubby is a little under the weather) and hopefully will squeeze in a movie. Tomorrow we are invited to a private art auction which I would love to attend, weather permitting (its upstate CT) so we will see!

Anyway, wishing you a happy Saturday and relaxing weekend!


This is where I wish I was flying off to today.......really have a Paris bug lately.
Someone parked so close to my car, I couldn't get in yesterday, had to go through the passengers side door!!! Can you imagine? I am not 16 anymore. I wish I had this card to leave on their windshield...should get a stack of these.
How scrumptious is this chinoiserie? The colors make my heart sing...literally.
Isnt' this such a charming home? Love the colors, the pale blue gray is so French!
You know my fondness for antique mirror, love seeing it in a foyer!

And this living room made my heart race...........soooo pretty! Love the color palette.
Just ordered this plaid down coat, thought it was cute for every day...and looks really toasty!
This is such a great pattern, isn't it? Love the mix, so vintage-y.
Loving this flatware for every day....so pretty!
Something about chocolate brown walls makes me melt.
I really LOVE these fabulous moss covered walls and that delicious dark dark green velvet sofa!


Which of these two benches do you like at the end of a bed for my room?


The fabric details from Thursdays post-
Ralph Lauren Essington Paisley in Green
Ralph Lauren Hunting Manor Paisley in Loden

Love this pattern of these Tory Bruch makeup bags, this is "so me"

And last, this is sooo clever! You take cookie batter, turn a cupcake pan upside and fit the cookie dough just around the cupcake part,  and bake. You get "cookie cups" and fill them with ice cream! How cute is that? Not to mention sinfully delicious!





Yea, I know this was kind of mean to post something this good and this easy on a Saturday morning...a morning where technically you probably could make  the time to make these, and a morning that you know your kids would crown you worlds greatest mom and baker if you did! What are you waiting for??  Told you this was random! Enjoy your Saturday, and hope its a great one!


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home