Celebrating 1st Day Of Spring

Steve and I thought what better way to celebrate the first day of Spring than make a trip to Ginter Botanical Garden.  It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the warm temperature.  Warning,  overload of pictures!









Inside the arboretum they were having an orchid and bulb show. The colors were spectacular!









Have you ever seen a blue orchid?  This was a new one for me.

Below is my pitiful attempt at decorating for Spring.


See the two little eggs in the dirt?  With our house on the market those eggs may be my
only Easter decoration too!

On another note.  I wanted to thank each of you that joined my new  Open House  party and those
that left such kind comments.  I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!  Thank you for all the support you show me and my blog.

The next party will be available to link to on Wednesday around 6:00 pm.  Hope to see you there!


I am joining the parties at:

xo,
Sherry






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home