Our Kitchen, Pillows Restocked, and The Rêve Winner

Once again I am behind. We were out of town most of the weekend at the CAA tournament (where we upset James Madison, but ended up losing in the quarterfinals) and I decided not to bring my laptop with me. It was nice to get away from it for a day or two but also a bit overwhelming to come back to. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend, though and Lillie was in heaven. She was quite disappointed when we had to head back home yesterday morning. So, as always, I am horribly behind on e-mails. I promise I am slowly making my way through them but it may take a while.

I have quite a few posts I want to get to including the ruffled shade tutorial, my sister's apartment, a bunch of Easter projects I want to get a head start on (seeing how the baby will probably be making her appearance sometime around then, I figure I had better get them done early) and I also want to work on fixing up one of our old bookshelves, our entry way and our dining room chairs, and making some new silhouette pillows for our sofa and hopefully for the shop. Because I haven't had time to get to any of those yet, though, for this post I figured seeing how I don't think I have ever shown our kitchen here on the blog I would share a few photos that I took for Jennifer for the COTM feature

Part of why I haven't ever shown it here is because we really didn't do a whole lot in the kitchen. In most of the rooms we have done a gazillion projects but here all we did was a little painting. We did paint the cabinets (I put my poor sisters to work helping me with those and let me just say I don't think any of us will EVER be giving a tutorial on painting kitchen cabinets - it was a nightmare!). They are Ballet White by Benjamin Moore, which is one of my favorite colors. We painted the bar stools that color too. And then we painted the small amount of wall space in this room Ashley Gray, also by Benjamin Moore and that was really about it.









I had been hoping to have a bunch of our new screenprinted items (sweatshirts, tanks, tees and even a few dresses) available today but they aren't quite ready yet. Hopefully we will have a few available to list tomorrow and then will be adding some each day as they get finished over the next several days. However, we do finally have some Je T'aime Pillow Covers BACK IN STOCK as well as a few more Audrey Hepburn ones and even a few Rêve ones as well! Just head on over to our shop if you are interested in any of them.

And now for the winner of our Rêve pillow cover!

Congratulations to Mickey!!!!
Please contact us at dearlillie@hotmail.com 
within the next 48 hours with your address so we can ship it on out to you!
(If we don't hear from you by Wednesday night we will draw a new winner.)


And here's another picture of my munchkin wearing the white dress my mom made her. You STILL can't see the dress so I have given up and I took photos of it on the dress form yesterday afternoon.  I am hoping once the weather gets a little warmer I can get a good shot of her wearing it outside.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And check back soon as we will be having another giveaway later this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home