Rusty Old Window Screen and New Etsy Items

I know that I am not alone in saying that I LOVE old windows!
And now I LOVE old window screens!
Take a look at this new little beauty that I found at the Nashville Flea.
screen 3
How many ways can I say love?
dress on screen 1
This vintage gown was worn by someone in my family many years ago, but I am not sure to whom it belonged. 
The baby picture is my daddy. 
Do you see those wee little clothes pins?  Those came from Wal-Mart’s office supply section and they are wonderfully cute.  I went back for more, but can’t find them now.
full screen 2
My head is swarming with ideas of what I can display on this little beauty.  Kind of like a little shadow box.
I have so many old windows and doors in my house now that I use for different things and I LOVE them.  (did I already tell you that, though)  Smile
I am headed over to Faded Charm for her wonderful White Wednesday party. 
***
I went to the Nashville Flea Market on Friday and brought home some really neat things to add to my shop. 
Check out my Etsy shop, Amys All Things Home,  today and see what is new.
If you like what you see, I would love for you to send your friends over to take a look.
Thanks!

Partying over at Common Ground tonight for her vintage party and the lovely French Country Cottage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home