Welcome To The First OPEN HOUSE Party

Thank you so much for visiting the first  Open House linky party.  Each week I will feature a new home for you to tour and a linky party for you to share projects, home decor, great finds or anything home related.



I am thrilled that Alison @  The PoloHouse  is my first featured home.  This unusual and beautiful home was originally built in the 1930's as  a barn and stables for polo ponies and their caretakers.  
Enjoy the tour and please visit  The PoloHouse  for more photos.  Alison's blog is fairly new and I know she would love for you to visit.
















Thank you Alison for letting me feature your gorgeous home.  If you would like
your home to be featured at the weekly Open House party email


Please join the Linky party below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home