Happy Birthday To Me!

This has been a really fun and exciting week for me.  Yesterday was my birthday and I found this box sitting on the kitchen island.



Look what my sweet hubby bought me. 

(Insert jumping up and down and screaming)

I was totally surprised! 

 I had casually mentioned a while back all the neat stuff that the Silhouette would do.  
  I never imagined he would remember this  (or that he was even really listening).
 Don't get me wrong, Steve is a good listener,  it's just that I talk a lot...really a lot.
  He can't possibly retain all the garbage info I am constantly throwing at him.

I also got my favorite Chocolate cake, the sweetest card and dinner
reservations for Saturday. 

I came home yesterday from spending time with my friend Lynn of the blog The Vintage Nest 
and found Steve had vacuumed and  mopped all the hardwood floors!  Our home has hardwood
 floors on the entire first level and it is quite a job to clean all these floors. He knows how much
I hate this chore and he decided to help out.

Definitely a keeper!


I just had to show you what a good job he did.

I also won this adorable tote bag from Peggy at  According To Braswell.  I just received the bag
and it looks like a vintage grain sack.  I love it and  thank you so much Peggy.



As if all of this isn't enough .

This week I also received a gift I won from my dear friend Penny @ The Comforts Of Home.
See the cute enamel plaque that says Antiquities, Rue Carroll?  This was custom made for me by
Ramsign.  It looks just like the plaques you see all over Europe.  
Thank you so much, Penny.


This tiered stand I have in our guestroom was a gift this week from Homegoods.
I entered a design contest held by Homegoods several months ago.  My room did not
win but out of the blue I received a gift card thanking me for my support.

Nice!

It has been a wonderful and exciting week.  Thank you to my husband,  kids,  family and
friends for all your love and support.

xo,
Sherry

I am joining the parties at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home