Twine and a Crochet Needle

I have to show you something!

IMG_8230

Ok, that’s the first one.

Now, let me show you another.

bag 1

This wonderfully shabby chic bag was made for me by a totally amazing young lady named Shannon from Below the Plateau.

Shannon is a homeschool senior who is incredibly gifted by God in so many ways and my life has been enriched greatly by getting to know her over the last few years.  This girl loves the Lord and truly seeks to serve Him.

Ok, can I show you one more picture?

This picture is the one that humbles me every time that I see it.

bag 2

Do you see the name? 

Yep, that’s me.

This sweet child named this great shabby bag after me.  Needless to say, I was beyond excited that someone would do something so sweet for me.

Can you imagine how that blessed my heart?

The other great thing about this bag is that she is making them available on her Etsy shop and I would love for you to go over and just take a quick look around when you have a few minutes.

***

I sure hope you all had a beautiful spring day today like we did here in  Tennessee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home