Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I cannot thank you all enough for making my first day as an Etsy shop owner FABULOUS!

I have to tell you that I was so nervous when I activated all of my merchandise yesterday morning and put it out for all the world to see.  It  felt like the first time that I ever posted a blog…so unsure.

But, I have to say that I thought my first day of business was a great success.

Let me define success for me…

I define success as being what I hope God wanted it to be.  I define it as feeling like I have done something as unto Him.  I define it as having prayed about it and feeling a peace about the outcome. 

So, I have to say yesterday was a success.  I gave my little shop to Him again yesterday as I began activating each little item.  And, I believe the Bible when it says that if I dedicate my plans to Him, they will succeed.

I pray that He is glorified in all I do, even on my junking expeditions!

(sorry this is so long.  will you stay with me a little bit longer)

***

I have to say thank you to one specific person who has answered more questions and given me more help than a person should ever have to do especially when she doesn’t even know me.

THANK YOU to Julie at Saltbox Treasures!!! 

She is fantastic!

She also has a wonderful blog and a beautiful Etsy shop!

***

It’s amazing how many people on here have told me that they were praying for me and for my shop.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  I believe in praying about everything and I love that you all would pray along with me.  I have made some amazing friends on here!

***

One more thank you and then I am done.

Thank you to the most wonderful son in the whole wide world.  Without him, I would never have opened this shop. 

Keith encouraged me months ago to jump on board this Etsy wagon.  I strongly and firmly said no way!  But he, being the encourager that he is with his mom and being a little stubborn,  persisted.  I finally saw his vision and took his advice and now here we are.

He has been with me every step of the way helping me along.

Thank you buddy.  I LOVE YOU!!

***

(last thing)

I would love for you to continue to check back with my shop and see the new treasures that I will be adding often. 

I actually went flea marketing today and found some really neat things that I will be adding soon. 

I would also love it if you would tell your friends about Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop.

***

(thanks for staying with me through this awfully long post)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home