Open House

In celebration of reaching 1000 followers I am having a
PARTY!

I think we all like go to Open Houses to see the decorating and to pick up
 ideas for our own homes.  Starting on 3/17 there will be an 
 OPEN HOUSE PARTY 
every Thursday right here.  Starting on Wednesday evenings
you will be able to link up anything about decorating, projects, crafts, 
great finds etc.  You are welcome to join and share anything that
 pertains to your home.



In addition,  I will choose one home per week to be featured at the
OPEN HOUSE PARTY. 
  The home selected will include a tour of at least two rooms in
the house and a minimum of six photos.

 If interested in your home being featured at the party please email
me at  baubles1035@gmail.com  a minimum of six photos of your
 home along with your blogs URL.  The photos should include
 at least two rooms or areas. 

You only have to email the photos once to be considered for any
 week's party.  I will save the photos and choose one home per week
to be featured as the Open House. 

This is where I need your help.  I would appreciate you helping
me spread the word about the party.  The new button is on my
sidebar.  Get those post ready to share starting Thursday 3/17. 
 I hope to see you there.

I can't believe I hit 1000 followers this week!

Thank you so very much for all the support and kindness you
show me every day.  You are the best group of  friends a girl
 could ever have.
Thank You

xoxo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home