Opening Up Shop…Today!

The day has finally come that I am opening shop.

I have prayed…

I have planned…

I have prepared…

I have hunted…

I have purchased…

I have photographed…

I have described…

I have  priced…

And now…

I am opening my doors!

Amys All Things Home Etsy shop is finally open!

I would love for you to come over and take a look at what I have stocked my shelves with and see if there is something that you can’t live without.

I hope you enjoy your time at my little shop and hope you will come back often to see what new treasures I will be adding.

If you like what you see, I would so appreciate if you would tell your friends about me.

***

Thanks for all of your sweet support, my friends, while I have been preparing for this day.

God bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home