Early Spring Happenings Around Here and an Etsy Update

I know I am not any busier than anyone else, but boy, have I been busy these last couple of weeks.
We actually took our homeschool spring break last week and are extending it a little into this week so that we can get some more things done around our little hobby farm.
If you don’t mind hanging around for a few minutes, I would like to share a little of what we have been up to.
berries
We have been eating a lot of these.  I’m sorry, but strawberries are just not the same from the store as they are when we go strawberry picking and pick them straight off the vine all warm and delicious.
flowers
The girls and I planted a couple of pots of flowers just to get us started.
bonfire
We had our first bonfire of this season.  Marshmallows, story-telling, blankets, and a starry night…
laundry
I hung my first load of laundry on the line this season.  I LOVE my laundry dried outdoors.
growing
My hubby and Faith are doing all of our early seed planting.  We even went to an organic gardening class last week that was very interesting.
plants
Yes, they are sitting on my kitchen table right in front of my big bay window.  We are eating in the living room for now and that’s okay with me.
tulips
And, right in front of me, while I am working on my Etsy shop, are these gorgeous yellow tulips that are actually waiting to be delivered to a friend for her birthday.
Me, my computer, the tulips, and all of our little garden plants are at the kitchen table enjoying looking outside at the beautiful spring sunshine.
With the windows open, I can hear my chickens clucking and my rooster crowing…
and LIFE IS GOOD and I AM BLESSED!
***
I wanted to let you all know that I have planned a GRAND OPENING date of March 31 for my Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop.
(You will have to leave out the ‘ in Amys when typing in my shop name because we are not allowed to use them in our titles)
My opening date might  happen a little sooner than March 31, but I am playing it safe.  I will definitely keep you updated.
I am SO excited to share with you all the treasures  I have found.  I am stocking my shelves with some really neat things that I think you will like, and some that you may even love a little.  I am heading back to Nashville for the flea market this weekend. 
Wanna come???


P.S.  Let me add that we did not grow these strawberries.  These were bought at the store.  I am patiently waiting for the strawberry patch to be ready for us to go berry picking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home