Open House Party #3

Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks party and those of you that left such kind comments!

My dad's 85th birthday was last Saturday and I decided to surprise him with a visit to Florida.  He was waiting for my son and his family to take him to lunch and he was so surprised when I stepped out of the van too.  I spent a few days with dad and flew home last night.  It was a great trip and I am so glad I was able to be there for his birthday.


The link to join the party is at the bottom of this post but first I have a new home for you to tour.  The featured home this week is owned by Marcy at  AntiqueChase.  I fell in love with Marcy's beautiful home and blog the moment I saw it.  I think you will agree that she has created  a gorgeous home. Thanks Marcy for sharing your home at this weeks Open House.

Enjoy the tour and I look forward to seeing your links this week.










Please visit  AntiqueChase to see more of Marcy's lovely home and how she uses vintage items to decorate.

Now on to the Party!









  Thanks for visiting.
xo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home