Tea Stained Tags

I have a new favorite thing.
I buy these little tags at Wal-Mart…
white tags
put them in a pot of prepared tea and let them soak for a few minutes to get desired color.
I  then take them out and lay them on wax paper to let them dry.
After they are dry, I get out my cool little stamps and stamp away.
printed tags
These are so much fun to make.
key tag
window
I love it attached to this old key that belonged to my papa.  (yeah, that’s nanny’s husband) Smile
By the way, this old window had the glass broken out of it so I added the ever trusty chicken wire and voila!!  Isn’t chicken wire great? 
***
These little tags are so easy to make and I love easy and cute and I think these are cute!
Linking up over at Common Ground for her vintage party and French Country Cottage and a new for me party at Stuff and Nonsense. (I so love that name because my life is full of stuff and nonsense)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home