I Said I Wouldn’t But I Did

I said I wouldn’t use another fake flower in my house because…well…they are  fake, and I just don’t care for fake flowers.   That’s just a purely personal opinion for my own home.  Please, no offense to anyone who uses them, okay?

  Maybe I don’t like them because they always get dusty and I forget to dust them.

Anyway…because I have so desperately wanted spring to get here and I didn’t want to have to continue to buy fresh flowers right now, I decided to take the plunge and buy a sweet little bouquet of white tulips that were NOT REAL. 

You wanna know something…I think they look pretty.  No, they are not real, and no they do not have a sweet fragrance, but they are helping me hold out as I wait for my fresh flowers to start blooming around our yard.

tulips

These are sitting on my coffee table next to a new favorite book I ordered off Amazon.

Besides my dreaming of sunshine, I am also dreaming of someday owning a beautiful old white farmhouse. 

A girl can dream, right?

***

Do you mind me updating you on my Etsy shop?

Ladies, I am working hard!

I am photographing, editing, writing descriptions, weighing, measuring and getting things ready just for you.

I can’t wait until you see the variety of treasures that Amys All Things Home Etsy shop will be stocked with.

Linking up over at A Stroll Thru Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home