Beautiful Home and Giveaway

Hello all!   I bet everyone is busy getting ready for Thanksgiving.  We have family coming to our home and I will be doing most of the cooking.  I guess I better get a menu planned, decorating finished and shopping for our meal.. Does anyone else feel like you are totally disorganized this time of year?

In my last post I introduced the lovely Mona at  Providence Ltd  and the fabulous vintage necklace she is giving away to one of my readers. You can enter my giveaway  HERE.  I would really appreciate your help spreading the message about the giveaway.  Thank you so very much!

Not only does Mona have a gorgeous new on-line shop  but she is a successful interior designer and has used her talent to create a fabulous home for herself  and her husband.  Below is a glimpse of Mona and Don's home as featured in  At Home Arkansas magazine.










I hope you enjoyed the tour and will visit the blog  Providence Ltd Design  and then come back here and enter my Giveaway.

Just a reminder that my junkin buddy Lynn at  The Vintage Nest  is having a Give Thanks party 11/19/10. 



Thanks for visiting and entering my giveaway!
Hugs, Sherry

I am joining the parties at:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap Trophies DIY

A taste of autumn

Art exhibitions in Belgium - not to miss